What are folds in football betting?
What are folds in football betting? – explained.
A fold in football betting is any accumulator bet of four selections or more.
A fold accumulator bet can consist of multiple selections from different football matches. You can only win a fold football bet if all the selections in the wager are successful.
For example, if you select four teams to win in a four-fold accumulator, all four results selected must be correct to win the bet.
What are folds in football betting? – types of bets
When wagering on football, you may choose a single, double or treble bet. However, if you are looking for something larger with the possibility of a bigger payout, you may choose to wager on a four-fold, five-fold or another fold bet.
Bet £10 Get £50 In Free Bets
So, what are folds in football betting?
- Four-fold: When you make one bet based on four selections. All four selections must be correct to win.
- Five-fold: When you make one bet based on five selections. All five selections must be correct to win.
- Six-fold: When you make one bet based on six selections. All six selections must be correct to win.
- Seven-fold: When you make one bet based on seven selections. All seven selections must be correct to win.
- Eight-fold: When you make one bet based on eight selections. All eight selections must be correct to win.
- Nine-fold: When you make one bet based on nine selections. All nine must be correct to win.
- Ten-fold: When you make one bet based on 10 selections. All 10 must be correct to win.
What are folds in football betting? – Example
When making a fold accumulator bet in football, you must get all the selections correct to win. For example:
- Manchester United to win (1/5)
- Chelsea to win (1/5)
- Newcastle United to win (5/2)
- Southampton to win (2/1)
You stake £10 on the four-fold accumulator.
All results were successful on match day, which means your £10 bet on the four-fold accumulator wins. Your total winnings for the bet are £151.20; and the profit you make is £141.20. A great payout for the four-fold accumulator.
If any of the four matches would not have ended in the result selected – for example, Southampton had only managed a draw – then the bet would have lost.
What are folds in football betting? – Variations
A fold bet only works if the results are successful. However, there are other multi-bet types that involves punters not getting all of their selections correct to win. These bet types include trixies, patents, yankees and more.
A fourfold or other fold football bet does involve risk. Punters need all their selections to be successful. However, if they are correct, punters can find plenty of profits for making such a wager.
Under 2.5 Goals Betting Strategy | Hidden Ways to Identify Value and Win Football Bets
https://www.youtube.com/embed/3pp04fyca0w Under 2.5 Goals Betting Strategy On average the premier league sees just over 2.5…
What is a Scorecast Bet?
A scorecast bet is an exciting bet that involves 2 bets rolled into one. You…
How Does Draw No Bet Work In Soccer?
The draw no bet in soccer has been around for a relatively long time and…
Premier League Top 4 finish odds March update; Liverpool shorten odds in race for top four
Premier League Top 4 finish odds update for Manchester City, United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester:…
Europa League winner odds; English clubs are bookmakers’ favourites
2020-21 Europa League winner odds: English clubs head the football betting market and are the…
Premier League Top 4 Finish Betting Odds – February Update
2020-21 English Premier League - Top 4 Finish Betting Odds Update in February. [lwptoc] With…