Handy Tips for First Time Ante Post Betting in Football
Ante post betting is a kind of bet placed at least a day before the actual date of the event. It is usually done in horse races, but over the years it has crossed over to other types of sports as well. Among others, ante post betting football is steadily increasing in terms of followers year after year. If you fancy trying ante post betting football, here are some tips to get you started.
Tips You Need to Know about Ante Post Betting Football[wpsm_list type=”check”]
- Know the teams – the standing, statistics, and information about each team and each player can be easily found on the internet. Read about them before you do any ante post betting football. The statistics will tell you about how the players and the teams are doing and the odds of them winning the game. If you’re a football fan, this won’t be a problem as you probably already know all there is to know about the team standings. But if you’re not a football fan, it might be a good idea to find out more about any team you want to bet on.
- Find a reliable bookmaker – make sure that the place that takes your bet is not some fly by night betting agency. There are several reliable places where you can put your ante post bet. Don’t go to shady places that promise bigger winnings. If you are still unsure, try to join different betting forums and ask other bettors where they place their bets. You can also ask them about their experience with specific betting agents so that you have an idea of what to expect.
- Follow the odds – there are several analysts who post their findings online about the odds of a particular team. Have a look at what they have to say and then make your own conclusion as to which team to pick.
- Read the News – any changes in the team that you are betting on will affect the outcome of the game. Follow your favourite team’s social media accounts so that you can be alerted to any changes in their lineup, strategy and plays. You should also watch out for injured players, up and coming players, players up for contract renewal and the like. These kinds of news mean that there could be changes in how the team will perform in their next game.
- Make sure that you know what you’re getting into – there are rules in ante post betting that are different from the rules of regular betting. Know the guidelines set by the betting agent before you place your bet. In the rules of ante post betting in horse racing, for example, if your horse does not race, your bet is considered a loss. Some football ante post bets follow this rule. Some just return your bet back to you if your team does not play.
Ante post betting in football can be exciting and rewarding as well. Make sure that you know the rules, teams and odds before placing your bet. Otherwise you could be throwing away money and losing even before the game starts.
What Is The Best Way To Bet On Greyhounds?
Do you fancy a bet on greyhounds? In this article we will explain the best…
4-Fold Bet Explained
This article will explain how a 4-Fold bet works and the pros and cons of…
How to Understand Betting odds like 2/4, 7/5, 11/2, 6/4
If you're a newbie to the worldwide of sports wagering, you might be surprised to…
Tyson Fury ranked best heavyweight in world after Anthony Joshua shock defeat… with Gypsy King set
TYSON FURY is the best heavyweight boxer in the world, according to the prestigious Ring…
Cricket Bets & 7 Key Factors to use for your Cricket betting Strategy
In this article we're going to give you a clear overview of cricket betting including…
Betting strategy: How to find value bets
https://www.youtube.com/embed/iCzyV5u_slU In this article we're going to talk about value bets and how to find…