The Betdaq Exchange competes in a online UK betting market that is estimated to be worth £750 million with nearly 2.1 million customers. Although there are plenty of betting exchanges that are trying to capture this market, Betdaq exchange stands-out among them. As one the fastest growing and the second largest sports betting exchange in the UK. This Betdaq review will thoroughly analyse the business operations of the betting exchange, and will help you in determining their credibility in the online betting market.
Betdaq Exchange About
The core product of Betdaq is its betting exchange. This enables its clients to bet against each other at pre determined prices.
Established in 2000 by Irish businessman Dermot Desmond, it was acquired in 2013 by Ladbrokes International Plc. While Betdaq is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, its customers are spread across the world. Collectively Betdaq's customers place bets in excess of £75 million every week. The live betting section of this betting exchange allows punters to bet in real-time during the course of a sports event.
Betdaq Exchange Usability
Betdaq is the largest betting exchange technology provider in the world. Therefore, it offers you the best pricing, risk management and usability options in the online sports betting market. As on any other exchange, clients set the odds they want to back or lay and Betdaq sets the markets and events.
Betdaq Trading Software
To further improve your exchange trading and betting capability, Betdaq offers trading software called Betdaq Angel. With the help of this software you can place bets directly from a spreadsheet. Also, this software offers one click betting, user definable charting tools, net market position indicator, triggered betting, multi-market trading and betting, and trade calculators. Additionally, Betdaq offers a mobile application for Android and iPhone mobiles, which you can use to access almost all the features of this betting exchange.
Betdaq Exchange Now Only 2% Commission on ALL Sports betting
Latest news at the Betdaq Exchange is that punters only pay a flat 2% Commission on All Sports betting. This applies to Every Back, Every Lay, Every Day. T& C's apply. 18 + only. Be Gambleaware.org.
The old commission charges are now past news as the Betdaq Exchange used to tier charge punters on their winnings. Betdaq followed a layered commission structure, which meant if your betting rate increased, your commission rate decreased. Although the standard commission rate at Betdaq was 5 percent of your net winnings, you were eligible for as low as 2 percent commission depending upon your volume of betting activity.
Betdaq Exchange Bonuses in 2018
Apart from the discounts in commission, you also get attractive bonus offers from Betdaq.
Up to £1000 Commission Cash Back
- Sign up with the Betdaq promo code: DAQBACK to receive a refund in commission charges of up to £1000.
- The standard 2% rate applies and you can get it all refunded up to £1000.
Free £10 Multiple Bet weekly
- Mid-Week Multiples Free Bets
- Punters have to enter the Betdaq promo code: MWM17 in their my account area of the website.
- Wager £100/€100/$100 on Betdaq multiples between Monday and Thursday.
- Receive a multiples free bet of £10/€10/$10.
- Your free bet will be paid in two £5/€5/$5 payments on the Friday and subsequent Monday.
Getting money in and out of this betting exchange is quick and easy. They accept almost all credit and debit cards. Additionally, they accept payments through bank transfer, cheque, Neteller, paysafecard and Skrill. However, Betdaq charges 1.5 percent administration fee on every deposit made through a credit card. The maximum deposit limit of your account depends upon whether or not you have passed their security checks and for how long you have been their customer.
Betdaq Exchange Customer support
You have the option to reach Betdaq’s customer support staff either through email or by phone. Additionally, they have a comprehensive help section, where most common questions asked by users are already answered. You also get access to demo videos, which is a great way to learn about the various features provided by this betting exchange.
Pros of betting through the Betdaq Exchange
1. You get access to the most advanced betting exchange technology, which means best odds and fast executions.
2. The Betdaq trading software allows you to place your bets in a highly efficient manner.
3. You can avail plenty of discounts and bonus offers, as Betdaq keeps providing them on a regular basis to please their existing clients and to attract new ones.
4. The security systems of this trading exchange are of top-notch quality and they have never suffered a single glitch, which is a guarantee of 100 percent uptime.
5. They have a highly responsive and polite customer support staff.
Cons of betting through Betdaq Exchange
1. In some events you can experience low betting volume but it is compensated by the excellent odds which you can only get in this betting exchange.
2. There is no live chat provided for the customers. However, the response you get through emails is pretty quick, and you have the option of making a phone call if you want to talk to them.
Betdaq Exchange Conclusion
Betdaq exchange has gained immense popularity among punters in a short time. If you ask their existing customers about rating Betdaq, most would give them 10 out of 10. The ability of Betdaq to provide lower odds and ease in placing large bets makes it the preferred trading exchange of most smart bettors. Also, it offers commissions that are as low as 2 percent, which guarantees further value for punters.