Bet365 Review and Introduction to the online betting site.
Bet365 is a famous UK bookmaker and is a very respected as well as among the most sought after gambling operators. Punters can't fault bet365 as a betting online option because of their top notch customer service, choice of betting markets, promotions, live streaming and in-play betting service.
Bet365 offers an array of exciting games on which to bet. It is characterized by some of the most competitive odds on sports betting, casino as well as poker rooms. They also have some of the most attractive monthly prizes. In our detailed and unbiased bet365 review, we take a closer look at the important features every prospective punter looks for like customer service, payment methods, privacy and transaction security. At the bottom of the article, we will tell you whether bet365 is worth your time and money or not.
The Bet365 Bonus
The bonus you get at Bet365 is 100% of your first deposit. Deposit a sum of £5 up to £100 to receive a generous 100% on top. £100 is the maximum, so if you can afford it I would suggest depositing that sum so you would end up with £200 as a nice betting bank to start you off. To claim the bonus make a first deposit and then go to the members area where you can redeem your betting money by inserting the Bonus Code that will have been e-mailed to you. The Bonus Code is a unique reference number to you only and is triggered by your deposit.
Key Terms of the Bet365 Bonus
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&C's, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&C's, time limits and exclusions apply.
Bet365 Customer support
Bet365’s customer service is among the best ones in the gambling industry. They have a 24/7/365 Live Chat which responds to your questions almost instantaneously. In addition to that, the company also has an international phone number to contact them as well as email address support. Their FAQ site is even more impressive given how detailed it is. It believes in transparency to its customers, which is why it offers everything that a customer can possibly ever need.
Its operators are very friendly and you can turn to them to assist you with just about anything gambling related. Not only are they personable but are always willing to go out of their way to answer your queries. This has made the bookmaker to be synonymous with safety and reliability.
Bet365 LIVE BETTING
Bet365 has a new live betting console, which, when coupled with their brilliant live streaming offerings, is easily the best that the industry has got at the moment. It offers a great live betting experience. However, it does not have the option for streaming in full screen. To counter this, you just need to lower your screen resolution so as to have a stream window that is a little bigger.
You can access your account details and even place bets via your mobile phone through its browser. Through Bet365 on The Move, you get a broad range of events and markets, and this even includes the amazing in-play service. You are even able to browse and take a look at the prices without necessarily logging on. This service is compatible with Android, iPad and iPhone devices.
This is the first product that was offered by Bet365. It is made up of high quality games that are built by Playtech. Also, it incorporates other high-tech casino game platforms for instance Betsoft, Aristocrat and Net Entertainment. The casino combines relatively fast payouts with constant promotions. This gives players a high quality gaming experience that is often found only on land-based casinos.
The Bet365 Poker leaves its doors open to enthusiasts of poker with its multitude of games as well as the big tournament selections. The Bet365 poker room offers a huge variety of games like Texas Hold’em, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Stud, Omaha H/L, Razz and Stud H/L.
Our final take
There is no doubt that Bet365 is among the most respected bookies in the whole booking industry. Among their key features are one wallet, great odds and limits and huge Bet365 bonuses. Bet365 are among the biggest gambling sites in the whole world. They are reputable because they are licensed as well as regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Also, their gaming operations are licensed as well as regulated by the Gibraltar government. Bet365 is basically a sportsbook for all punters.
It has great live streaming service, unlike most of its competitors and offers a myriad of sports on which to bet. One of their biggest points is the fact that they are reliable. With outstanding customer service and exemplary live betting, the least we can do here is to recommend it. There are virtually no chances that you can ever be disappointed by bet365.